CentrePort Wellington is New Zealand’s most strategically situated intermodal hub, linking road, rail, domestic and international shipping services. With over 200 staff, the Port moves $3.5 billion worth of cargo each year.
CentrePort is looking for an experienced Director to contribute to the effective governance of the wider organisation, which includes Port operations, a container depot business, a cold storage facility and commercial property. The Port is involved in major spend decisions on long term capital investment. The Board meets twelve times per year in Wellington.
The key attributes sought in the new director include:
- Broad commercial governance and strategic experience.
- Relevant commercial experience as a Chief Executive.
- Highly developed critical thinking ability and understanding of business economics.
- Experience in business model change, and supply chain disruption and improvement.
- A sound understanding of health & safety and risk management.
- An appreciation for CentrePort’s business and ownership structure.
|Visit the CentrePort Wellington website|
|Download the Director Profile|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.