Business Manager - Health Partnership
Restorative Elective Surgical Services
- Operational Leadership & Service Delivery
- Communication and Relationship Building
Restorative Elective Surgical Services (RESS) is a four-party joint venture that has been established to provide physiotherapy and rehabilitation consultation and surgical services across the South Island. Having successfully negotiated a four year contract with ACC, RESS delivers a completely new model of care for people who suffer a variety of significant knee injuries; Escalated Care Pathways (ECP). The RESS partners are Forté Health, St Georges Hospital, Motus Health and The Orthopaedic Surgeons’ collective. RESS has a formal governance structure with a focus on clinical and business performance. The Board is composed of five Directors; one representative from each of the founding partners and an Independent Chair.
The business requires a self-motivated and visionary Business Manager to lead the next phase of RESS’ growth, development and service delivery. The Business Manager will report to the Chair of the Board and will focus on leading and managing the day-to-day operations, growing the enterprise, and ensuring RESS continues to deliver quality outcomes for all stakeholders. Key to this role will be building and maintaining relationships with surgeons, physiotherapists and ACC, managing the process for service flows, and delivering to the requirements of the contract with ACC. Working with the Board and ACC to advance the expansion of the range of clinical interventions will be pivotal.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to operate information systems and analyse data for effective planning.
- A customer centric focus with expertise in the management of service flows.
- Expertise in funding contract management, review and reporting.
- A passion for the business model that delivers a fully integrated and effective patient solution.
- Experience in the health sector would be advantageous but is not essential.
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.