- Major Disability Services Provider
- Expansion, Innovation & Community
- Organisational Development & Partnerships
Enrich+ works primarily with people with disabilities for the purpose of enabling them to have choices about the life they desire in the community – ‘a life like any other’.
Transforming lives through energy, education, employment and empowerment.
Enrich+ Group is a professionally governed and managed organisation with divisional operations across the Waikato and Bay of Plenty. It currently employs approximately 180 staff. With a strong focus on results and services innovation, and employing talented and passion people, the organisation’s strategy has a relentless drive to deliver an enhanced wellbeing for clients. Enrich+ pursues opportunities for partnership and collaboration with other organisations who share the same purpose. The Board and leadership team are committed to being a leader in excellence and innovative practice, and in the growth in scale and scope of services.
The CEO will be accountable for the performance and strategic growth of the organisation and expansion of services. Working with the Board to deliver on significant targeted growth plans through acquisition and partnerships, ensuring the effective integration of new areas of business, enhancing revenue generation, and maintaining high quality service delivery are key priorities for the CEO. Applicants will have proven senior level organisational leadership experience, demonstrated ability to identify and secure new business opportunities that add value to the service offering, and an understanding of and empathy for the challenges that Enrich+ clients face in their day-to-day lives.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- High calibre organisational leadership skills, likely from within the health, disability or social services sector.
- Proven inspirational and transformational leadership style, and a vision for a highly effective future disability service offering.
- Highly developed relationship, networking and communication skills.
- A focus on incorporating Tikanga best practice into all activities.
- Expertise in business management disciplines and experience in developing and delivering business growth strategies.
The opportunities for the next CEO of Enrich+ to build on the reputation and capabilities of the organisation are endless!
|Visit the Enrich+ website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.