Chief Executive Officer
- Iconic New Zealand Brand
- Food Manufacturing, New Product & Market Development
- Dunedin, New Zealand
Harraway & Sons Ltd, trading as Harraways, is an iconic New Zealand company based in Green Island, Dunedin. From beginnings in 1867, it has developed the business through ongoing investment in production capability and processing technology, research and development of new products and growing markets nationally and overseas. The company processes New Zealand grown oats in the true Scottish tradition and style, and is a significant supplier of breakfast cereals and specialty grain products to both retail and commercial markets. The business values its long term relationship with its local farmer suppliers, retail and commercial customers and consumers and a skilled and committed workforce (60).
Reporting to the Board, the CEO is accountable for the strategic leadership and overall performance of the business. Working closely with the management team, the CEO provides inspirational leadership and champions new product and market development opportunities. The CEO will ensure the company is agile and responsive to customer expectations and market trends, whilst maintaining its reputation and capability to deliver quality products that meet customer expectations across New Zealand and overseas.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Senior executive experience in developing additional export market opportunities and new products.
- Management experience within a manufacturing/processing environment.
- Proven ability to deliver on strategic and operational goals whilst maintaining a strong customer service ethos.
- Demonstrated leaderships skills with success in creating a high performance team culture.
- A focus on continuous improvement, quality, environmental and health & safety excellence.
- Sound financial management, negotiation and communication skills.
- Enterprise and initiative.
- A desire to live in and contribute to the Dunedin region.
Dunedin offers an array of lifestyle options with the relaxed sense of time and space not often found in larger cities. With extensive business, entertainment, sporting and recreational offerings, Dunedin is a place of hidden gems.
|Visit the Harraways website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.