Chief Financial Officer
- Progressive Commercial Leadership
- Sector in Transformation
- North Otago Lifestyle Offering
Network Waitaki is 100% owned by the Waitaki Power Trust for the benefit of its electricity consumers. It owns and operates a predominantly rural electricity distribution network, supplying North Otago and parts of South Canterbury. The region has a highly productive and intensive farming growth economy with an ongoing demand for Network Waitaki services. Servicing 13,000 consumer connections, the business employs approximately 70 staff.
Reporting to the recently appointed CEO and a member of the Leadership Team, the CFO will provide modern and forward-thinking strategic financial and commercial leadership across the organisation. Key responsibilities include financial and treasury management; strategic planning; project, legal, commercial, risk and revenue management. Suitable applicants will have the professional credibility to make a valuable contribution to the overall operation of the business. Their experience, attitude and approach will inspire confidence with the CEO, Board and staff.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Progressive financial and commercial leadership experience and attitude.
- The capability to drive a new approach to systems, reporting, contract management and planning.
- Proven ability to translate financial and commercial complexity into a format for improved decision making at all levels across the organisation
- The leadership ability to motivate, mentor and inspire others.
- Experience in shaping a culture of delivery within a customer-centric business.
- Professional and commercial credibility, combined with energy, drive and initiative.
This is a role for an innovative and aspirational finance professional who is looking for a step up in their career. Oamaru provides significant lifestyle offerings including the diversity of the North Otago outdoors with great recreational, heritage, educational and community services, as well as realistic property prices. View: http://www.waitakinz.com/
|Visit the Network Waitaki website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.