Corporate Services Manager
Port of Tauranga
- New Zealand’s Port for the Future
- Broad HR and Senior Executive Role
- Tauranga, New Zealand
The Port of Tauranga is New Zealand’s largest, fastest growing and most efficient port. The new Corporate Services Manager will have the attitude, vision and expertise to add value to the senior leadership team of New Zealand’s Port for the Future.
The Port of Tauranga is the international freight gateway for the country’s imports and exports and the only New Zealand Port able to accommodate the largest container vessels to visit. The Port provides its customers highly efficient supply chains through ownership in other ports, inland freight hubs, cargo handling expertise and logistics services. The company is positioning for its next phase of expansion and continues to invest in its people, innovative technology, infrastructure and smart customer services. The Port employs approximately 240 staff.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and a member of the senior leadership team, the Corporate Services Manager will provide strategic and operational leadership to a range of business areas including human resources, health & safety, strategic planning and delivery, stakeholder relationships, public relations and engagement, and compliance. A priority for the role is the development of its people to ensure that staff reach their optimal potential and the company has the capability and culture required for the ongoing growth of the business. Whilst proven modern specialist HR disciplines are important, this is a broadly based role with opportunity for leadership in a diverse range of related activities.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven expertise in all areas of Human Resource leadership in a progressive commercial setting.
- Demonstrated ability to create, lead and motivate high performing teams in a robust and demanding business.
- Proven ability to review and implement smart and effective business processes to support business growth.
- The ability to develop and take ownership of the delivery of strategic plans and shape a collaborative culture.
- An interest in environmental sustainability initiatives.
- Used to working with a high level of autonomy, accountability, accuracy and influence.
This role will appeal to a visionary leader inspired by the prospect of adding value to a very successful commercial leadership team in a dynamic, globally connected and highly competitive business at the core of New Zealand’s economy.
|Visit the Port of Tauranga website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.