- Relevant Governance Experience
The Electra Trust represents consumers in Kāpiti and Horowhenua who are connected to the local power network provided by its operating company, Electra Ltd. Electra Ltd owns and operates the electricity lines and assets in the region and is committed to delivering safe, reliable and affordable power to its customers. Alongside the core business, the company continues to invest in complementary businesses that offer growth potential for the group, whilst supporting and encouraging regional economic growth and adding value to the community.
The Electra Trustees are seeking expressions of interest for two Independent Directors for Electra Ltd.
Applicants will demonstrate:
- Proven depth of governance experience.
- Proven ability to effectively critique investment and development opportunities.
- A progressive strategic outlook.
- An appreciation of Electra’s business, its ownership structure and its strong community focus.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies relevant to the community Electra serves.
- High integrity and a customer/community-centric ethos.
- The time availability to commit to the demands of the role.
- One of the appointees will have electricity sector experience.
|Visit the Electra Ltd website|
|Download the Director Profile|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries and expressions of interest can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global via email to email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest for this role should include a cover letter and resume.