- Commercial Governance & Leadership
Farmlands is one of New Zealand’s largest farmer owned co-operative businesses. It is a major contributor to the wealth of the primary sector economy and offers a diverse range of rurally-focused services and solutions. The business comprises over 80 stores across New Zealand offering Farmlands cards, fuel and other aligned service operations. Farmlands has evolved from a small rural supplies outlet to a top 20 New Zealand company, with turnover in excess of $2.4 billion annually.
The Farmlands’ Board is seeking expressions of interest for an experienced governance professional. The key attributes sought in the new director include:
- Proven corporate governance experience.
- Corporate leadership experience (to CEO level).
- Proven experience of M&A, JV and partnership transactions and business case evaluation.
- Proven experience with capital structure processes.
- Recognised as a visionary, future and sustainability focused, critical thinker.
- An understanding of technology and analytics as they impact the business and sector.
- The ability and willingness to provide mentoring guidance and support to governance colleagues
- A genuine interest in Farmlands’ business and an active governance contributor.
|Visit Farmlands' website|
|Download the Director Profile|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Expressions of interest for this role should include a cover letter and governance resume.