- Energy Sector Knowledge
- Innovation & Diversification
Pioneer Energy is a company on the move; it’s changing the way customers and communities use energy services through its vision of investing for the next generation, providing customers with alternative services to the mainstream utilities, and leading the industry.
Wholly owned by the Central Lakes Trust, Pioneer Energy’s core values of service, community, guardianship and trust remain the essence of its business and have always been at the heart of the Pioneer brand.
The Board of Central Lakes Trust are seeking expressions of interest for the position of Director of Pioneer Energy.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- A depth of energy sector experience with an understanding of industry trends and direction.
- Proven ability to effectively critique investment and partnering opportunities.
- A reputation as an active and effective governance contributor.
- An appreciation of Pioneer’s business, ownership structure and community focus.
- High integrity, an innovative outlook and a customer/community-centric ethos.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies relevant to the energy sector.
- Time availability to commit to the role.
|Visit the Pioneer Energy website|
|Download the Director Profile|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and governance resume.