- Networks. Vision. Environment
- Primary Sector
Owned by farmers. Working for farmers.
Established in 1978, Ravensdown is a highly recognised and well regarded brand in the New Zealand primary sector. As a co-operative, Ravensdown exists to enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand. Its products, expertise and technology help farmers reduce environmental impacts and optimise value from the land. When it comes to the growing prosperity of New Zealand, stronger rural communities and a progressive, environmentally considerate agrisector, Ravensdown is part of the solution.
We are seeking expressions of interest for a Board-appointed Director to enhance the expertise of Ravensdown’s Board whilst providing visionary and collaborative governance contribution.
Suitable applicants will demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of effective governance and an appreciation for the co-operative business model.
- Ideally, a science or environmental management background with a focus on helping farmers to grow quality food.
- An effective networker with relevant sector relationships.
- An understanding of supply chain.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies relevant to the primary sector.
- A reputation as an active and effective contributor with a customer-centric ethos.
- A strong strategic orientation that combines vision with a pragmatic approach.
- Time availability to commit to the demands of the role.
|Visit Ravensdown's website|
|Download the Director Profile|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Expressions of interest for this role should include a cover letter and governance resume.