New Zealand Coastal Seafoods
- Expanding Food Processor & Exporter
Delicacies of the East, from the bountiful oceans of the South
NZ Coastal Seafoods is a growing New Zealand-based processor, distributor and exporter of premium seafood products for supply, directly and through distributors, to customers, restaurants, seafood traders, supermarkets and other retailers in New Zealand, Australia and Asia.
With upcoming ASX listing, the business is positioned and funded to expand its production capacity, product range and distribution channels into new and existing markets. The New Zealand sourced product enjoys an excellent reputation due to its consistent supply, competitive pricing and high quality.
Reporting to the CEO, the Operations Manager will be a member of the Management Team and will have responsibility for processing, packaging, warehousing and procurement functions. Managing cost budgets, health and safety practices, compliance, resource allocation and maintaining quality will be key focuses. The Operations Manager will work closely with the CEO in the establishment of the new premises and will be charged with implementing and delivering effective production systems, processes and practices.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Production/operations management experience within a food processing environment.
- Practical leadership skills with the ability to build, train and lead a cohesive team.
- Proven ability to establish effective production data systems and processes.
- An understanding of regulatory, compliance and quality management requirements.
- A passion for hands-on leadership of processing operations in a growth focused business.
The role offers those with the aspiration to grow and develop their career with the rapidly increasing dimensions of the role.
|Visit New Zealand Coastal Seafoods' website|
|Download the draft Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.