- Facilitate Regional Prosperity
- Nelson, New Zealand.
Port Nelson is a maritime gateway for the Nelson Marlborough regions – a vital hub for economic activity and a key stakeholder in the region’s continued growth and prosperity. For over 150 years Port Nelson has responded to the needs of its customers and its community. The Port is the gateway for a region that produces forestry products, fruit and wine, and is a processing base for seafood.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will be accountable for the performance of the Port’s activities including the development and delivery of key strategic priorities within a complex and commercially competitive environment. The CEO will lead the Port’s strategic intent to deliver innovative cargo solutions and outstanding port services to ensure the region thrives. Positioning the business to meet current and future needs of customers and the community, ensuring commercial profitability, and maintaining an effective health & safety culture are key elements of this strategic leadership role.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Visionary strategic leadership and communication skills.
- An appreciation of global logistics/supply chain.
- Superior partnering and relationship building skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation ability.
- Total commitment to continually improving the safety of the workplace.
- A reputation for teamwork, performance accountability and an ethical approach.
The Nelson region is a place of stunning natural landscapes and cultural diversity that offers a wide array of urban and rural lifestyle options.
|Visit the Port Nelson website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.