New Zealand Coastal Seafoods
- Expanding Food Processor & Exporter
Delicacies of the East, from the bountiful oceans of the South
NZ Coastal Seafoods is a growing New Zealand-based processor, distributor and exporter of premium seafood products for supply, directly and through distributors, to customers, restaurants, seafood traders, supermarkets and other retailers in New Zealand, Australia and Asia.
With upcoming ASX listing, the business is positioned and funded to expand its production capacity, product range and distribution channels into new and existing markets. The New Zealand sourced product enjoys an excellent reputation due to its consistent supply, competitive pricing and high quality.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales executive who aspires to further develop their involvement in sales management and marketing. Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Manager will be a member of the Management Team and will be responsible for the effective implementation of company’s sales and marketing strategy. Managing current key account relationships, developing channels to market, and identifying new products to satisfy growing global market is also important. With key markets in SE Asia and China, a knowledge of these regions would be advantageous.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Sales and/or marketing experience within the FMCG or food services sector.
- Proven ability to develop effective customer relationships to grow sales.
- Highly developed relationship, engagement and networking skills.
- Confidence with social media, digital and other communication and marketing tools.
- An understanding of export requirements and international distribution channels.
- A willingness, adaptable, flexible and open-minded attitude.
The role offers those with the aspiration to grow and develop their career with the rapidly increasing dimensions of the role.
|Visit New Zealand Coastal Seafoods' website|
|Download the draft Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.