Business Development Manager
- National and International Market Development
- New Industry in the Wellbeing Sector
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Medical Kiwi is cultivating change with a new formula for health and wellness that blends medicinal inputs with science to make a positive difference to people’s health outcomes and improve their quality of life. A team of professionals with expertise in medicine, biochemistry, governance, investment and sales oversee Medical Kiwi’s operations. Their specialist knowledge, skills and proven corporate governance, combined with the partnerships developed with best-of-breed businesses around the world, provides confidence that the business will achieve its goal to be a market leader with a reputation built on innovation, excellence, quality and service with products that are credible, verified and affordable.
Based at the state-of-the-art research, cultivation and processing facility in Christchurch, the Business Development Manager will identify and build local and international customer relationships, deliver sales targets and develop brand positioning. Liaising with production staff to ensure a seamless supply of quality product that meets customer’s requirements, the Business Development Manager will also assist customers in meeting their import and regulatory requirements and build ongoing relationships.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience identifying and developing national and international customers.
- Ideally experience within pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or wellbeing products sectors.
- An understanding of international regulatory requirements and the interpersonal skills to assist customers to meet these requirements.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C business development.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A reputation for integrity and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and to travel internationally as required.
|Visit the Medical Kiwi website|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.