Business Integration Manager
- Translate vision into operational reality
- Drive efficiency and accountability
- Christchurch Head Office
The purpose of the newly created role of Business Integration Manager is to develop a culture that delivers efficiency and growth.
Cambridge Partners was formed in 2017 following the merger of two of New Zealand’s highly respected independent financial services firms, Bradley Nuttall and iQ2 Private Wealth. Based in Christchurch, Cambridge Partners is a leading independent financial planning and advisory service providing comprehensive wealth management solutions to clients. With a focus on enduring client relationships and genuine independence of quality financial advice, Cambridge Partners assist their clients to prosper and plan for their future.
The newly created role of Business Integration Manager will be accountable for developing the internal capability and a culture of efficiency, performance and implementation. Key accountabilities will be working with the leadership team in the execution of the business plan, holding the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed objectives, eliminating road blocks, enhancing internal cohesion and communications, and introducing smart procedures that enable Cambridge Partners to achieve its vision for growth. The role will also have responsibility for Board reporting, management of the Operations team, communications, the CRM system and key business projects.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated success in translating vision into efficient and sustainable operational day-to-day reality.
- Operational leadership experience within a progressive and dynamic customer focused business.
- Expertise in leading process improvement, removing obstacles, resolving conflict, getting traction.
- Strong communication, analytical, influencing and delivery expertise. The catalyst for team cohesion.
- Currency with modern enterprise operating methodologies.
- Determination, pragmatism, decisiveness and the ability to hold others to account.
- Strong technology and systems implementation skills.
Success in the role will be evidenced by the business gaining traction in achieving its growth targets.
|Visit the Cambridge Partners website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.