Chief Executive Officer
- Leading private surgical hospital
- New ownership and equity
- Strong commercial focus
- Hutt Valley, Wellington, New Zealand
Boulcott Hospital is a leading private surgical hospital in the Hutt Valley that has recently been purchased by Rangatira Investments, a Wellington-based investment company. Rangatira are committed to the redevelopment of the existing hospital and further investment in hospital-based facilities in association with Boulcott and nationally. The hospital is commencing a “Brownfields” redevelopment of the current hospital including upgrading and building additional theatres and improving functionality. This will be a key facility in the expanding health campus in the Hutt Valley area. Returning to long term New Zealand ownership, which will include a shareholding by specialist clinicians, the Board will pursue further commercial partnerships and acquisition opportunities.
The CEO will report to the Chair of the newly formed and agile Boulcott Hospital Board. Key priorities include setting a long term strategy for enhanced commercial performance and growth, executing the strategy, delivering performance, and developing an engaged and high performance culture. Building on and furthering strong influencing relationships with clinicians, insurance providers, the public health system and other strategic stakeholders are key priorities for the role. Currently Boulcott Hospital offers a comprehensive range of surgical and associated services including a fully equipped endoscopy suite and radiology. The hospital is well equipped with modern technology.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Strong commercial senior executive leadership experience within a complex and customer service focused setting.
- An understanding of the private hospital business model or a similar relevant operating model.
- Demonstrated success in identifying and delivering a business growth strategy through both internal systems and process optimisation, as well as business expansion.
- A reputation for delivering on performance targets, optimisation and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to create a high performance team culture to deliver quality outcomes.
- A reputation for resourcefulness in building sustainable professional relationships.
This is an opportunity to join a business owned by a highly reputable, long term, New Zealand based investor and to be part of the hospital’s growth journey. There is potential to have an equity holding.
|Visit the Boulcott Hospital website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.