Chief Executive Officer
- Smarter logistics, together
- Optimisation & innovation
- Auckland, New Zealand
Coda Group are game changers in the way freight flows across New Zealand, improving the global competitiveness of New Zealand’s economy. Spanning the country’s road, rail and coastal shipping networks, with cross-dock, hub and warehousing operations, Coda Group’s intermodal strategy and digital capability enhance the customer experience and reduce freight costs. Continuing to grow in scale through customer collaboration, smart technology, strategic investment and the development of its people, Coda Group is one of New Zealand’s leading fully integrated bulk, food grade logistics providers. Employing 295 staff, the Group is one of the largest movers of freight across the country and has long term relationships with some of New Zealand’s major exporters, importers and domestic distributors.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will be accountable for the ongoing development of the business model and partnering for commercial success. Providing dynamic leadership, the CEO will execute the strategy, drive a safety first culture and deliver freight cost efficiencies for customers. Building on strategic relationships, driving innovation in the logistics sector, and speeding the development of a digitally enabled network are key elements of the role. Working with partners in all areas of the logistics sector, building a high performance culture, and making smart asset investment decisions in conjunction with the Board is important.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven senior executive leadership of large operational teams.
- Success developing and implementing smart technology to enhance business performance.
- A health & safety champion.
- A track record of collaboration with partner organisation, using innovation to generate win/wins.
- A passion for optimising logistics operations and service delivery.
- Superior communication, strategic thinking, tactical and partnering skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation ability.
- Experience in asset optimisation and extracting value.
- An eye to the future and, in particular, the potential for digitisation to transform service, efficiency and customer experience
The CEO will have a reputation for leadership and collaboration, strategy delivery, innovation and efficiency that has been tested in a dynamic and challenging leadership role within a sector experiencing significant disruption.
|Visit the Coda Group website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.