Chief Executive Officer
- Delivering better health outcomes, naturally
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Medical Kiwi is cultivating change with a new formula for health and wellness that blends medicinal inputs with science to make a positive difference to people’s health outcomes and improve their quality of life. A team of professionals with expertise in medicine, biochemistry, governance, investment and sales provide governance to Medical Kiwi’s operations. Their specialist knowledge and proven corporate governance, combined with the partnerships developed with best-of-breed businesses around the world, provides confidence that the business will achieve its goal to be a market leader with a reputation built on innovation, excellence, quality and service with products that are credible, verified and affordable.
Against the backdrop of a global health and wellness consumer mega-trend, and with sentiments and legislation towards alternative medicines rapidly evolving, the Board are positioning Medical Kiwi to publicly list on an overseas trading exchange in 2022.
Based at the state-of-the-art research, cultivation and processing facility in Christchurch, the CEO will be accountable for providing strategic and operational leadership, developing team culture and people capability, maintaining a quality and compliance focus, market development, and identifying opportunities for enhancing business performance and growth. The successful execution of the company strategy is the ultimate accountability of the CEO.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated senior leadership experience within a commercially competitive, innovative and compliance focused setting.
- Proven ability to deliver strategic and operational goals, and build a new business.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with success in creating highly motivated teams.
- A focus on continuous improvement, quality, and health & safety excellence.
- An understanding of new product development and channels to market.
- A reputation for integrity, delivery, focus and astute decision making.
|Visit the Medical Kiwi website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 26 January 2022.
All applications received prior to 23 December will be acknowledged by email within two working days. Applications received after this date will be acknowledged from 10 January 2022 onwards.