Chief Executive Officer
- World Leading Cutting Edge Communications Technology
- Global Technology Innovation and Development Leadership
- Christchurch, New Zealand
The Board of Tait Communications is looking for a dynamic and technology-savvy CEO to lead the business in its vision to create safer, more proactive organisations by redefining the boundaries of critical communications.
Tait Communications is a privately owned, New Zealand based company at the leading edge of innovative design, manufacture and partnering with international customers in servicing their critical communications needs. The company services numerous global industry sectors including emergency services, law enforcement, security and defence, logistics, utilities and mining. R&D and manufacturing is based at the company’s Head Office in Christchurch with 90% of product exported, 60% of which is to the USA. The company services key clients in Australia, North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the UK.
Reporting to the Board and leading an internationally based senior leadership team, the CEO is accountable for the execution of strategic business plans and performance of the company. Priorities will include the development of innovative technology strategies, investments and partnership to create enduring market leadership, whilst ensuring sustainable integrity of international markets and networks. Maintaining a high performance culture across the business and ensuring the success of the company in a constantly changing technological market environment is critical.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience of communications technology development, lifecycles and market development.
- A reputation for inspirational leadership within a dynamic international business.
- An understanding of shareholder value and the importance of company culture and values.
- A track record of strategic development and its successful execution.
- A reputation for building and maintaining long term international business partnerships.
- An appreciation for global export, manufacturing and supply chain.
This is an opportunity for an innovative and dynamic CEO to lead a business that performs at the leading edge of global communications technology solutions whilst enjoying the diverse lifestyle offerings of Christchurch, New Zealand. The successful applicant will be located in Christchurch and will be able to relocate there.
|Visit the Tait Communications website|
|View a short video about the business|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.