Chief Financial Officer
Invercargill Licensing Trust
- Broad Strategic Financial, IT and People Leadership
- Our Purpose: For Our Community
- Invercargill, New Zealand
The Invercargill Licensing Trust (ILT) is a high performing community owned organisation with a clear purpose – to create and contribute to a vibrant Invercargill.
ILT operates 23 businesses across Invercargill. It employs around 650 staff and has a rich heritage of investing in leading edge hospitality facilities and funding significant community projects through its distribution of profits to over 400 community organisations each year. The CFO will also provide financial oversight to the construction of the new Langlands Hotel, restaurant, café and bar which is currently underway.
Reporting to the CEO and as a member of the executive leadership team, the CFO will lead the ongoing development of finance, IT and property teams that provide a mix of strategic and operational stewardship to ILT’s business operations. Providing strategic and operational financial advice to the CEO, Board and leadership team, the CFO will play a key role in ensuring that ILT achieves its mission and vision.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven senior financial leadership experience within a dynamic organisation.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills with the ability to implement innovative processes to shape a performance culture.
- Experience in treasury, capital, business risk management, cashflow forecasting and oversight of major capital projects.
- Proven ability to translate financial strategy into commercial reality.
- Excellent judgement, communication and relationship skills.
- Strong community engagement focus and an affinity with the Southland region.
- A CA qualification is preferred.
This is an opportunity to further your financial leadership career within a professionally led organisation that delivers tangible outcomes to the community. The role will appeal to those looking to take their next career step within an organisation that is dynamic, energised, future focused and having fun.
|Visit the ILT website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.