Chief Client Officer
- New SLT Role - Wealth Management
- Drive Growth
- Auckland or Wellington Based
SBS Wealth is a leading KiwiSaver and Investment business in New Zealand with a proud history of ownership by SBS Bank. We are a goals-based advice business that provides financial advice and solutions for both the retail and high net worth investors. With the recent appointment of a new CEO, SBS Wealth has created a new role of Chief Client Officer (CCO) to help enhance our client offerings and drive client and FUM growth.
The Chief Client Officer (CCO) reports to the CEO and will be responsible for leading our advice teams and growing both the client base and distribution channels on a national scale. The advice team includes digital, telephone and high net worth face-to-face services. The priorities of the role will include targets for client retention and expansion, as well as distribution channel development.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated success in an investment or wealth advisory leadership role.
- Success in building, inspiring and leading high performing client services teams.
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business.
- Strong relationship building, communication and customer retention skills.
- Familiarity with smart digital customer engagement programmes and distribution channel enhancement.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Wealth Advisor leader to join SBS Wealth, a business that has been helping Kiwis meet their long-term financial goals for nearly two decades. If you enjoy working for an agile, people-focused and innovative business that is on a journey of national growth, apply now.
|Visit the SBS Wealth website|
|Download a Position Description (draft)|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
Applications can be made via the 'Register Interest Online' button above. For more information, contact Graham Ewing on +64 21 350 444 or email email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.