Clinical Services Manager
- Innovation and the delivery of quality patient care
- Operational and strategic leadership
- Greater Wellington region
We are looking for an experienced and commercially focused Clinical Services leader to head up a new specialist day surgery offering in the greater Wellington region.
This new day surgery offering has a formal governance structure with a focus on delivering clinical excellence and business performance. It has the vision and resources to achieve its mission of being recognised as a leader in innovation, values and quality of service delivery. The business requires a self-motivated and visionary manager to lead the development and delivery of the service offering. The role will report to the Chair of the Board and will focus on developing, leading and managing the day-to-day operations, growing the enterprise, and ensuring the delivery of quality outcomes for patients and stakeholders. Key to success in this role will be effective promotion of the offering, establishing quality systems and processes, commercial business planning, ensuring high levels of service delivery and patient experience, and maintaining effective financial oversight.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Management experience within a clinical setting, including an understanding of operations and compliance requirements.
- Expertise in management processes, systems and reporting with a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to create a culture of innovation, performance, transparency and quality of delivery.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to lead and manage growth.
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills.
- Self-motivation, integrity and a vision for business growth.
Due to the sensitive commercial nature of this new patient service offering, further details of the organisation and its services will be only made available as candidates progress through the process. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your vision and ability to grow an innovative health service offering in a competitive market.
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.