Chief Operating Officer
- Leading Financial Services Solutions Developer and Provider
- Execution and Technology Mind Set
- Christchurch Head Office
The newly created role of COO will lead the execution of strategies to ensure the business is performing at its peak.
The fast changing nature of the financial services sector requires agile thinking, proactive leadership and a proven bias to action. The quality of the partnership between the MD and the COO will be pivotal in the effectiveness of the COO in delivering the operational refinements and business performance.
Consilium offers a wide range of innovative solutions for independent financial adviser practices and financial institutions, providing efficiencies and support so advisers can spend their time where it is most valuable; with their clients. Consilium’s vision is to provide better solutions for advisers and the people who trust them with their financial future. The current portfolio of adviser solutions include Consilium Wrap, Synergy Investments, KiwiWRAP KiwiSaver Scheme, and Consilium Partner Firm Services.
The COO will deliver improvement across all business operations including product and service delivery, operations, compliance, relationship/sales management, and revenue generation/finance. Enhancing the organisation’s focus on delivering innovative and high quality product and service delivery is key.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- A diversity of senior leadership experience within the financial services sector or similar.
- Highly adaptable, curious and a determination to deliver.
- Proven success in identifying and delivering efficiencies and improvements to the business model.
- An agile intelligent thinker with vision, initiative, aspiration and the drive to deliver.
- A focus on global operational best practice with attention to process and operational detail.
- Highly technology literate; the capability to provide strategic oversight and direction to the IT function.
- A progressive attitude to improving business efficiency via technology, people capability and smart processes.
- An engaging and robust personality and very effective communication and team work skills.
|Visit the Consilium website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20 April 2021.
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you must either currently reside in New Zealand or be a New Zealand citizen or resident with valid return travel and MIQ bookings.