- Private Members Golf Club
- Arrowtown, Central Otago
The Hills is an exclusive golf club set over 500 acres in one of New Zealand’s finest landscapes. Members, guests and visitors enjoy an unparalleled level of service in a beautiful private setting. The Club incorporates a championship 18 hole marquee golf course, a world class par 3 course, full golfing facilities and the finest clubhouse hospitality. Purposefully non-conformist, The Hills provides a unique offering with a friendly personalised but understated approach. To the Hill family and the membership, the Club is a sanctuary. Regular tournaments, charity events and concerts enhance the experience whilst large scale sculptures dotted across the landscape create an open air gallery.
The Hills seeks a proven leader with expertise in the delivery of world class customer services, and high end facilities and estate management to take this strongly performing business to the next level.
Based in Arrowtown and reporting to the Board, the General Manager role is an extraordinary opportunity to deliver best in class golf hospitality experiences, in the most unique of settings, to New Zealand’s most discerning membership group. The General Manager will have responsibility for the performance of all areas of the Club whilst providing visible, inspirational and team focused leadership.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven leadership success in a business with similar attributes.
- An inspirational team leader who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- A successful relationship builder and effective communicator.
- Proven business acumen to develop and deliver strategic plans within a strong performance management framework.
- An innovative outlook with a focus on ongoing development of the service offering and surrounds.
- A track record of high quality project delivery
- An enthusiasm for golf but not necessarily a golf expert.
This is a rare opportunity to continue to build the reputation and calibre of The Hills and its service offering whilst enjoying the lifestyle offerings of the Arrowtown/Queenstown region.
|Visit The Hills website|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.