General Manager/Operations Manager
- Operational efficiency and innovation
- Privately owned manufacturer
Bath Co is a privately owned New Zealand business that has been at the leading edge of design thinking around bathroom furniture for six decades. Pioneering new technologies and introducing new fashions to suit changing New Zealand’s changing lifestyle, Bath Co develop, manufacture and distribute the respected bathroom brands Michel Cesar, VCBC and Burlington Bathrooms.
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director, the General Manager/Operations Manager will play a lead role in shaping the growth of the business. The initial focus will be on leading the delivery of efficient planning, manufacturing and distribution processes before taking a broader general management focus across all business operations including sales, financial management and business planning.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Operational management experience encompassing manufacturing, distribution and business development.
- A reputation for driving efficiency, innovation and meeting business targets.
- A passion for hands-on leadership within a growth focused manufacturing business.
- Proven ability to develop and lead cohesive, focused and motivated teams.
- Commercially astute with proven financial management skills.
- Energy and drive to lead ongoing quality and continuous improvement.
The intention is for the appointment of a suitably commercially experienced General Manager to take full responsibility for all aspects of the business; however, in the first instance there is a need to focus on the efficiency of the manufacturing and distribution operations.
|Visit the Bath Co website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.