Group Support Services Manager
- Build people capability and a high performing culture
- ‘The right people for the right result’
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Isaac Construction has a long and proud history of providing quality construction projects and services throughout the South Island. The business has a long term focus on investing in the capability of its people, managing resources, building effective partnerships, implementing technology and building lasting relationships with customers. The ongoing expansion of the business with contracts across the South Island has necessitated the further development of the senior leadership team and the creation of this role. The company gives back to the community via the Isaac Conservation and Wildlife Trust and its support of apprenticeship-based industry training.
Reporting to the CEO and as a member of the senior leadership team, the newly created role of Group Support Services Manager will provide strategic and operational leadership to a range of business functions including health & safety, systems development & compliance, human resources, environmental & sustainability and training & development. They will partner with senior managers to drive and implement business strategy to deliver business performance in a constantly evolving environment. They will provide advice to the CEO and the Board to support strategic and operational decision making.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven expertise in all areas of human resource leadership within a progressive commercial setting.
- Demonstrated ability to create high performing teams and a collaborative culture.
- Proven ability to develop and implement initiatives to contribute to business performance.
- The ability to develop and take ownership of the delivery of strategic plans.
- A strong focus on leading health, safety and wellness within a critical risk environment.
- An interest in environmental sustainability initiatives.
- Experience working with large multi-site operations is advantageous.
This role will appeal to a progressive human resources professional who is inspired by the prospect of adding value to a successful and iconic New Zealand business operating in a demanding business sector.
|Visit the Isaac Construction website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.