People & Capability Manager
Invercargill Licensing Trust
- Broad HR role with Senior Leadership Responsibilities
- Our Purpose: For Our Community
- Invercargill, New Zealand
The Invercargill Licensing Trust (ILT) operates 23 businesses in the hospitality sector across Invercargill, including hotels, motels, restaurants, catering venues, bars, retail and wholesale liquor distribution, as well as motels in Dunedin and Christchurch. It employs around 650 staff and has a rich heritage of investing in leading edge hospitality facilities and funding significant community projects through its distribution of profits to over 400 community organisations each year.
Reporting to the CEO and as a member of the executive leadership team, the newly created role of People & Capability Manager will provide strategic and operational leadership to human resources, health & safety, and training and development across the organisation. A priority for the role is the development and implementation of modern HR policies and processes to ensure that staff reach their optimal potential, health & safety is exemplary, and the organisation has the capability to continue its journey to benefit the community.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Modern generalist HR leadership experience in a dynamic setting.
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective HR systems and processes.
- A champion for health & safety.
- Demonstrated ability to drive culture development, influence and inspire others.
- Excellent judgement, communication and relationship skills.
- Strong community engagement focus and an affinity with the Southland region.
This is an opportunity to further your human resources career within a professionally led organisation that delivers tangible outcomes to the community. This is a role that is pivotal to the success of the organisation for the future.
|Visit the Invercargill Licensing Trust website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.