Christchurch, New Zealand
Pegasus Health was founded in 1992 and is now the largest Primary Healthcare network in the South Island. Pegasus Health supports general practices and community-based health providers within Canterbury to deliver quality health care, to more than 450,000 enrolled patients.
The purpose and role of the Board Chair is to guide the strategic direction and the Board’s decision making. The organisation’s mission is together making Canterbury the best place to receive and provide primary care. New Zealand’s health system is currently under structural change and Pegasus Health is shaping its strategic response.
We are seeking expressions of interest for an Independent Chair for Pegasus Health to ensure continued visionary governance during a time of significant change to New Zealand’s health system in the future.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven successful governance experience within a complex entity.
- A clear strategic vision and a passion for the organisation, its purpose and mission.
- National networks with the ability to provide advocacy for the organisation and the sector.
- Proven commercial leadership within a sector that is complex and dynamic.
- Has values of integrity, courage and respect. Promotes cultural awareness.
- Intellectual capacity and emotional agility with a long term view.
- The time capacity to meet the requirements of the role (circa two days per week).
|Visit the Pegasus Health website|
|Download the Chair Profile|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest for this role should include a cover letter and governance resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.