Internal Communications Lead
- Twelve month fixed term contract
- Drive the transformation communication agenda
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Ravensdown is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer and supplier of agricultural nutrients and nutrient technology. From its pioneering spirit origins to its current focus on state-of-the-art technology and service offerings, everything Ravensdown does is dedicated to growing the prosperity of its farmer shareholders and ultimately the New Zealand economy. As a modern co-operative, Ravensdown is all about essential farm inputs and smart people using smart tools. The business has an enviable reputation for sector leadership and is well positioned for the next phase of its strategically led growth.
Reporting initially to the OD Manager, the Internal Communications Lead will drive Ravensdown’s transformation communication agenda to strengthen information sharing and support a culture of engagement, collaboration and celebrating success. Key accountabilities include hands-on design, development and implementation of communications strategies and plans, monitoring data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of communications, and reporting.
Developing effective working relationship across the wider business, the Internal Communications Lead will also work collaboratively with the Group Communications Manager and the Sales and Marketing team to develop content for a variety of audiences and applications. Coaching team members on communication tools, techniques and channels will also be a key focus.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Experience with integrated strategic communication, audience, channel and change management.
- Expertise in developing and delivering communications initiatives supporting a transformation programme.
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to engage with diverse audiences.
- Advanced writing, story-telling and content development expertise.
- Resilience, initiative and the ability to make things happen.
- An affinity for New Zealand’s rural/agri sector.
This is a twelve month fixed term contract role with a key focus on delivering Ravensdown’s transformation communication agenda to strengthen internal information sharing.
|Visit the Ravensdown website|
|Download the draft Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.