Operations/Senior Project Manager
- Engineering Contractors specialising in Tank and Pipe Work
- Christchurch Based Role
Ewing Construction was established in 1991 to service the needs of large global clients in the fuel and chemical industries, providing specialist steel fabrication and engineering expertise in the construction, repair and maintenance of fuel and chemical storage tanks, product pipework, fire protection systems and associated general fabrication. Working across New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific, the business provides superior project management and construction to a wide range of tank and piping system projects at seaports, airports, mining sites, manufacturing operations, as well as smaller steel fabrication and maintenance projects. The company is privately owned and has built its reputation through maintaining high standards of workmanship and strong customer relationships.
Reporting to and partnering with the General Manager, the newly created role of Operations/Senior Project Manager will focus on the delivery of a range of projects and oversee the fabrication workshop operations. Key responsibilities will be oversight of multiple projects, effective utilisation of people and equipment, management of the preventative maintenance programme, procurement and health, safety and environmental management.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven project delivery expertise within the engineering, construction or an aligned sector.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven ability to develop high performing teams.
- Proven financial management of projects with the ability to multi-task.
- A demonstrated focus on health, safety and environmental management.
- Comfort with ‘rolling up their sleeves’ to get things done.
- An agile thinker who can quickly identify issues and potential solutions.
- A qualification in engineering, construction or project management would be advantageous.
|Visit Ewing Construction's website|
|Download the draft Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22 January 2021.
All applications will be acknowledged via email.