People and Business Manager
St Andrew's College
- Best practice human resources and business leadership
- Strategic and operational planning and delivery
- Health and safety leadership and management
St Andrew’s College has strong traditions and a reputation as one of New Zealand’s leading independent day and boarding schools. With a thriving co-educational community, boys and girls explore, learn, create and grow together. With a roll of around 1500, the College caters for pre-school to Year 13 students, providing innovative and inspirational learning experiences and an ideal preparation for life beyond the school gates.
Reporting to the Rector and a member of the Executive team, the People & Business Manager will provide best practice human resources advice and support to the leadership teams. A key focus is the modernisation of human resources systems, processes, planning and support practices. The role will include responsibility for health and safety and operational management of administration, support and finance staff, as well as property, catering, shop and facilities.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven expertise in all areas of Human Resource leadership, best practice processes, advice and implementation.
- Vision, a passion for modern learning and a reputation for innovative thinking and delivery.
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship management skills.
- The ability to develop and take ownership of the delivery of strategic plans.
- An affinity with the special nature of St Andrew’s educational offering.
This role will appeal to an experienced human resource leader looking to broaden their commercial involvement within a thriving and progressive independent school setting.
|Visit the St Andrew's College website|
|Download a letter from the Rector|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.