Selwyn House School
- Developing Globally-Minded Learners and Leaders
- Leading Independent Girls’ Day, Boarding School, and co-ed Pre-School
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Located in the heart of Merivale, Christchurch, Selwyn House School specialises in a future-focused education and development of girls in their formative years (years 1 to 8). The School includes a co-ed preschool, boarding house and day facilities. The only South Island Girl’s Primary School offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme, Selwyn House is committed to the holistic growth and development of globally-minded learners and leaders. With a reputation spanning nine decades for both respecting tradition and fostering innovation, the Selwyn House experience is shaped by a spirit of community and working together to develop independent learners with an international outlook.
The Trust Board is seeking a visionary and inspirational experienced educational leader with an interest in girls’ education to deliver the next phase of Selwyn House School’s journey of growth and innovation. The Principal will preserve and enhance the spirit of the school whilst it continues to deliver quality, future-focused teaching and learning for all students.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- A reputation for inspirational leadership within an innovative educational setting.
- Proven ability to inspire, lead, challenge and empower students and staff.
- Highly developed communication skills with proven ability to engage parents/caregivers, whānau and the wider community.
- A dedication to teaching through inquiry and commitment to the value of the IB Primary Years Programme.
- A passion for STEAM education for girls.
- Commitment to the special character, values, focus and traditions of the school.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a passionate experienced educational leader to take the helm at Christchurch’s leading independent girls’ primary/intermediate school and provide inspirational leadership and vision for the future.
|Visit the Selwyn House School website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Apply online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should comprise a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.