Quality & Compliance Manager
- Quality, Compliance and Import/Export Documentation
- New Industry in the Wellbeing Sector
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Medical Kiwi is cultivating change with a new formula for health and wellness that blends medicinal inputs with science to make a positive difference to people’s health outcomes and improve their quality of life. A team of professionals with expertise in medicine, biochemistry, governance, investment and sales oversee Medical Kiwi’s operations. Their specialist knowledge, skills and proven corporate governance, combined with the partnerships developed with best-of-breed businesses around the world, provides confidence that the business will achieve its goal to be a market leader with a reputation built on innovation, excellence, quality and service with products that are credible, verified and affordable.
Based at the state-of-the-art research, cultivation and processing facility in Christchurch, the Quality & Compliance Manager will ensure that quality processes and procedures are in place to meet legislative, regulatory, licencing and company requirements, and to ensure the product meets customer expectations. The role will also provide leadership to import/export requirements and documentation, as well as continuous improvement.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience leading quality and compliance, ideally within a pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or food production environment.
- Indepth experience working with SOPs and GMP requirements.
- Experience managing import/export requirements and documentation.
- Highly developed analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise, with sound attention to detail.
- Effective reporting and documentation management skills.
|Visit the Medical Kiwi website|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.