Site Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quality, Compliance and Risk Management
- New Industry in the Wellbeing Sector
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Medical Kiwi is cultivating change with a new formula for health and wellness that blends medicinal inputs with science to make a positive difference to people’s health outcomes and improve their quality of life. A team of professionals with expertise in medicine, biochemistry, governance, investment and sales oversee Medical Kiwi’s operations. Their specialist knowledge, skills and proven corporate governance, combined with the partnerships developed with best-of-breed businesses around the world, provides confidence that the business will achieve its goal to be a market leader with a reputation built on innovation, excellence, quality and service with products that are credible, verified and affordable.
Reporting to the Quality & Compliance Manager and based at the state-of-the-art research, cultivation and processing facility in Christchurch, the Site Quality Assurance Specialist will implement, manage and maintain the Quality Management System and ensure effective procedures and processes are in place and adhered to in order to meet legislative, regulatory and licencing requirements. The appointee will contribute to the strategic direction of the business, utilising their skills and knowledge to assist the company to achieve its goals of providing better health outcomes to patients globally.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Specific QA/QC experience, ideally within a pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or dairy industry setting.
- Strong reporting, documentation and system management skills
- Relationship building and engagement skills.
- The ability to write effective SOPs and an understanding of GMP requirements.
- Experience with manufacturing processes, process validation and export documentation.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise, with sound attention to detail.
- A relevant degree qualification.
This is an opportunity for a QA/QC professional to continue their career development within an agile and innovative business operating within a highly regulated sector.
|Visit the Medical Kiwi website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.