General Manager Auckland
- Innovative Mechanical Engineering Contractor
- Lead Auckland-based Growth
With over four decades of experience, Brightwater Engineers partners with clients to provide quality, fit-for-purpose industrial engineering solutions. The company looks to deliver value by providing a broad range of mechanical and electrical contracting services to the market including industrial engineering projects, mechanical and electrical design and services, heavy fabrication, site works including preventative maintenance, installation and plant modifications, shutdown planning and commissioning activities.
Reporting to the CEO based in Nelson and leading a growing team, the General Manager will provide innovative, strategic, financial and operational leadership to the Auckland operation. The General Manager is solely accountable for business outcomes and will ensure the Branch meets its financial objectives, is responsive to customer expectations, delivers quality solutions, and maintains a zero harm work environment. Developing new customers and business opportunities, whilst maintaining current customers and providing a cohesive, capable team environment is key.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Significant mechanical engineering management experience preferably supported by an engineering trades background
- Credible client networks and the potential to access skilled tradespeople.
- Strong leadership within a related engineering/contracting business.
- A reputation for delivery of strategic and operational business outcomes, whilst meeting customer expectations and furthering the customer relationship.
- Proven ability to develop an effective team culture and manage for profit.
- A commitment to the company’s values of integrity, respect, zero harm, courage, excellence and growth.
Brightwater Engineers is a privately owned organisation that operates across New Zealand from its three locations in Nelson, Greymouth and Auckland. It is selective in its clients and this role will be instrumental in continuing to build on its reputation for quality engineering solutions and client relationships.
|Visit the Brightwater Engineers website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.