- Evaluation of Investment Opportunities
- Innovative Approach
Pioneer Energy is a company on the move; it’s changing the way customers and communities use energy services through its vision of investing for the next generation, providing customers with alternative services to the mainstream utilities, ensuring sustainable energy provision, and leading the industry.
Wholly owned by Central Lakes Trust, Pioneer Energy’s core values of service, community, guardianship and trust remain the essence of its business and have always been at the heart of the Pioneer brand. The company’s point of difference is the way they do business, and the diversity of the product and energy offerings, partnerships and investments.
The Board of Central Lakes Trust are seeking expressions of interest for the position of Director of Pioneer Energy.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- An appreciation of environmental and sustainability opportunities for the energy sector.
- Energy industry knowledge and experience.
- Relationships and networks within the wider energy sector.
- Proven ability to effectively evaluate investment and partnering opportunities.
- A reputation as an innovative, active and effective governance contributor.
- A depth of commercial governance experience and an appreciation of community ownership.
- The time availability to commit to the role.
|Visit the Pioneer Energy website|
|Download the Director Profile|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries and expressions of interest can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest for this role should include a cover letter and resume.