Chief Executive Officer
Funds Administration New Zealand (FANZ)
- Wealth Management
- New Zealand owned
- Based either Wellington or Christchurch
Funds Administration New Zealand Limited (FANZ) is an operating division of Funds Management New Zealand, the funds management subsidiary of SBS Bank. SBS Bank has been looking after New Zealanders and their money since 1869 and is a registered Bank. FANZ Private Wealth was set up as a specialist investment service in 2002 and merged with Staples Rodway Asset Management in 2018. Since its creation, FANZ manages approx. $1.4 billion on behalf of 22,000 investor clients and is growing. FANZ manages the Lifestages KiwiSaver Scheme and also holds Discretionary Investment Management (DIM) and Financial Advisory Provider licenses.
Reporting to the Chair of the FANZ Board, the CEO ensures the effective management, long term success and financial viability of the business and its delivery to stakeholder expectations. The appointee will also have input to the wider SBS Group strategy, innovation and development. Key accountabilities include strategic and business planning and delivery, organisational performance and reporting, leadership and culture development, stakeholder engagement, operational delivery, and ensuring quality health, safety and well-being processes are in place. The CEO will act as an ambassador for the business, modelling the values and driving business growth nationally.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Senior leadership experience within the financial services sector.
- Experience driving business growth both organically and via mergers & acquisitions.
- Proven expertise in developing and leading high performing sales/advisory teams.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure quality service delivery that meets customer expectations.
- Ideally an understanding of managed funds and investment markets.
- Experience working closely with or reporting to a Board.
- An understanding and track record of delivering modern digital business channels.
- A genuine desire to assist a diverse range of clients to achieve their financial goals.
This is an opportunity for an experienced financial services leader with highly developed relationship and leadership skills to take the next step in their professional career.
|Visit the FANZ/SBS Group website|
|Download a Candidate Information Pack|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.