- Retail/Wholesale Garden Centres
- 100% Family Owned Business
- Christchurch Head Office
Oderings is a 100% New Zealand privately owned, family business with a reputation for providing quality plants, gardening supplies, and friendly and knowledgeable advice for over ninety years. With nine branches nationwide (retail and wholesale) and over 200 staff, Oderings are committed to the continued success of the business for future generations.
Our vision: Inspirational market leaders in the New Zealand garden industry.
Based at the Christchurch Head Office, the CEO is accountable to the Board for the performance of the company. The CEO will work with the Board to define and implement a growth strategy; developing people capability, marketing initiatives, internal processes, technology, and identifying opportunities to enhance business performance and profitability. Key to success will be building a relationship with the Board and family members based on mutual trust and respect, aligned values and the desire to shape the business for the future.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional relationship skills with proven ability to shape a cohesive team and business culture within a non-corporate environment.
- Experience working within a family owned business.
- A reputation for building relationships, mentoring and growing people capability.
- Proven success in introducing initiatives whilst maintaining core business stability and sustainability.
- Highly developed financial skills with a sound understanding of modern business processes and systems.
- Ideally an understanding of the retail and/or wholesale supply chain.
This is a broad based role offering the opportunity to shape the ongoing success of a long-standing business with a well-known brand.
|Visit the Oderings website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.
Applications for this role close on Wednesday 4 November 2020.