Chief Financial Officer - Global
- World Leading Cutting Edge Communications Technology
- Commercial Leadership, Treasury Management, Business Partnerships
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Tait Communications is a privately owned, New Zealand based company at the leading edge of innovative design, manufacture and partnering with international customers in servicing their critical communications needs. The company services numerous global industry sectors including emergency services, law enforcement, security and defence, logistics, utilities and mining. Whilst the corporate functions are based at the Head Office in Christchurch, New Zealand, the company prides itself on its international customer base and global support network with offices in Australia, London, Vienna, Brazil and the USA, supported by a network of international sales support offices. R&D and manufacturing is based in Christchurch with 90% of product exported to customers globally.
The CFO is a trusted advisor who provides advice and support on strategic financial and commercial matters to the CEO, the Board and the Leadership Team. The CFO ensures global leaders are informed to make insightful decisions that allow Tait to be a fast, agile, change-ready company that is positioned for success. They participate in the financial management of regions and functions across the business to identify opportunities and maximise profit, coaching regional leaders and advising them on revenue recovery initiatives, cost control measures and P&L management. The CFO is responsible for investment decision making, capital structure management, risk management, business performance management, global property, financial forecasting and reporting. Maintaining regular reporting to the Board and company ownership in support of the CEO is critical.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Commercial financial leadership within a technically complex, highly competitive and dynamic international business.
- Exceptional people leadership skills and a team player with a collaborative and partnering attitude.
- Expertise in treasury management, funding, M&A and JV activity, and assessing business risk in a global context.
- Proven ability to articulate and translate complex financial strategy into commercial reality.
- Experience with global supply chain and the design and delivery of client solutions.
- An appreciation of Tait’s heritage and the special nature of its ownership structure.
This is an opportunity for a commercially astute, innovative and progressive senior finance professional to play a key role within a business at the leading edge of global communications technology solutions. The role is based in Christchurch, New Zealand.
|Visit the Tait Communications website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.