Chief Executive Officer
- Smarter farming for a better New Zealand.
- Owned by farmers. Working for farmers.
- Christchurch, New Zealand
The Board of Ravensdown are looking for an inspirational and visionary CEO to lead Ravensdown in its ongoing mission to enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand. The fast changing nature of the agricultural sector requires agile and proactive leadership.
Ravensdown is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer and supplier of agricultural nutrients and nutrient technology. From its pioneering spirit origins to its current focus on state-of-the-art technology and service offerings, everything Ravensdown does is dedicated to growing the prosperity of its farmer shareholders and ultimately the New Zealand economy. As a modern co-operative, Ravensdown is all about essential farm inputs and smart people using smart tools. The business has an enviable reputation for sector leadership and is well positioned for the next phase of its strategically led growth.
Reporting to the Board and leading a progressive senior leadership team, the CEO is accountable for the execution of strategic business plans and performance. Priorities will include anticipating market trends, growing diversified revenue streams and maintaining a strong focus on both business and environmental sustainability. Continuing to build on its extensive shareholder relationships, the knowledge of its people, and its investment in technologies to deliver innovative services and products that enable smarter farming and improve business performance, is critical.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- A reputation for inspirational leadership within a dynamic and competitive business setting.
- An understanding of co-operative ownership, shareholder value and the importance of company culture and values.
- A track record of strategic development and its successful execution.
- A reputation for building and nurturing quality internal and external relationships.
- High level commercial, communication and planning skills, with an openness to new technologies.
This is one of New Zealand’s most significant agribusiness leadership roles. It will be attractive to those looking to take a progressive and respected organisation on the next phase of its development journey.
|Visit Ravensdown's website|
|Download the Position Description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com.
Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume.
Closing date for applications is Friday 19 February 2021.
All applications will be acknowledged via email.