Dairy Holdings Limited
- A dynamic financial leadership role
- Ashburton based with flexible working options
- Utilise your relationship building skills
An opportunity for a qualified accountant to step into a broad role with exposure to the wider business operations.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to step into a dynamic financial leadership role with a reputable agricultural organisation. The role offers exposure to the wider business operations and their performance with the opportunity to develop under an experienced CFO.
This is a highly visible role with a diverse range of interactions across the group, ensuring robust financial processes continue to meet the needs of a progressive and growing business that has almost $1Bn of assets.
Dairy Holdings Limited is a South Island based dairy farming operation with 60 dairy farms and 20 support blocks that has been operating for 21 years. They pride themselves on their approach that is based around their people, their process, and their pasture; always with the health and safety of their people first and foremost. They aim to be an employer of choice, with excellent training and development opportunities.
Over the past two decades the company has more than doubled in size, without any further capital injections, while making shareholder distributions. This growth is testimony to the long-term sustainability of the company’s business model.
- Leading the finance administration function to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of relevant financial information required for CEO, Board and Shareholder reporting.
- Working with the Chief Operating Officer to provide commercial oversight and support across the dairy and grazing block operations.
- Recording and reporting of the group’s significant livestock asset.
- Management of the interim and year end audit process, tax, and preparation of the annual report.
- Working with the CFO to deliver the Group’s annual budget, ensuring information from managers across the business is updated, coordinated and correct.
- Maintaining and identifying opportunities for improvement of the financial systems.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the financial team, ensuring that they are developing and meeting their career aspirations.
- CA/CPA qualified accountant with proven commercial experience.
- Preferably have had some experience in the agriculture industry and leading finance teams (Accountants, AP/AR etc.).
- Proven capability to lead monthly and year end accounts, including external audit management.
- Advanced user of MS Excel with the ability to model financial data
- Based in the Ashburton office, the role will provide support and leadership to the finance team.
|Visit the Dairy Holdings website|
|Download a position description|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
|Phone the EQI Global Consultant|
Confidential enquiries can be made to India Bell or Graham Ewing of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role close on Wednesday 8 February 2023.
All applications will be acknowledged via email.