- Commercial Governance Experience
- Core long term Infrastructure – Electricity Supply sector
The Electra Trust represents consumers in Kāpiti and Horowhenua who are connected to the local power network provided by its operating company, Electra Ltd. Electra Ltd owns and operates the electricity lines and assets in the region and is committed to delivering safe, reliable and affordable power to its consumers, providing world-class customer service. The Electra Group plays an important role in supporting and encouraging regional economic growth and adding value to the community.
The following excerpt is taken from the Electra Ltd 2023 Annual report: Our business is one that requires a long-term focus. Many of the assets we build will serve our communities for 40-70 years, so we need to plan our activities both with the current and future needs of our region in mind, finding a balance between investing for today but leaving the foundations in place for future growth.
The Electra Trustees are seeking expressions of interest for an Independent Director and Board member of Electra Ltd.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- A diversity and depth of commercial governance experience.
- Relevant infrastructure and/or electricity sector development experience.
- The ability to effectively critique and contribute to organisational and governance effectiveness.
- A progressive and innovative attitude, and familiarity with emerging technologies.
- An appreciation of Electra’s ownership structure, services and community focus.
- The time availability, the expertise and the desire to commit to the demands of the role.
|Visit the Electra companies website|
|Download a Director Profile|
|Register Interest Online for this Position|
|Email the EQI Global Consultant|
Expressions of Interest can be made via the 'Register Interest Online' button above. For more information, contact Graham Ewing on +64 21 350 444 or email email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest for this role should include a cover letter and resume. All applications will be acknowledged via email.